Saturday 11 April 2009

11/Apr/09 - KaJen HA Transcript

KaJen interview on House Arrest episode 11th April 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaLOZkxsgLE

Jenny: Yeh tricky situation hai ki aap pehle, you know, 2 actresses have already played this character...and so well... have been loved so much... Toh main sirf yehi kahungi ki I'm trying my best you know... Main samjhne ki khoshish kar rahi hoon ki is character ka essence kya hai and little little things that she does, she says... and how...
Karan: and you always have my help! I'm always there
Jenny: and really...I always have his help, I have everybodys help! I mean the whole team...itna support kar rahe hai mujhe har ek cheez samjhana mein...Really...thank you (Karan), I'm really grateful to everybody
Karan: Riddhima Gupta ka character wohi hai. Actors badal gaye hai... and you know things always happen for the better!

Karan: Jenny aur main bohat saalo se ek doosre ke dost hai...It's just very fortunate ki mujhe phir se mauqa mil raha hai Jenny ke saath kaam karne ka! Kyunki I really missed working with her...and it's just a very nice feeling working with a very close friend!
Jenny: Chaar saal baad hum ek doosre ke saath phir se kaam kar rahe hai...
Karan: Chaar saal !
Jenny: After four long years! Lekin abhi bhi matlab wohi ek jo hamaari chemistry hai, jo comfort level hai, it's still the same and it's so surprising ki kahin kuch alag nahin lag raha hai ya kahin kuch uncomfortable nahin hai.

Karan: Main Sukirti ko abhi kaafi miss kar raha hoon actually... because itne time se woh Riddhima ka character play kar rahi thi and she's become a part of the family. And you know we're very close friends now. It's a very unfortunate situation and a fortunate situation together ki Sukirti ab show mein nahin hai aur unki jagah Jenny aayi hai.

1 comment:

  1. I`m also really happy that I`m able to see my KaJen again in DMG.

    ReplyDelete